Have your fun in the sun—but play it safe. This sunscreen is great for swimmers, skiers, runners, golfers and other athletes – or for those who just love to be outdoors! UV Sport is water-resistant so it won’t rinse off in water or drip into your eyes and sting when you sweat.
- 0% transparent zinc oxide
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR).
- Apply to wet or dry skin
- Water-resistant (80 minutes)
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic
Active Ingredients: 9.0% Zinc oxide, 7.50% Octinoxate, 5.0% Octisalate
Zinc oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
Octinoxate: Organic compound that helps increase UV protection
Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
Inactive Ingredients: Bees Wax, Butylene Glycol, CetylDimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Hexyl Laurate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, IodopropynylButylcarbamate, Isopropyl Palmitate, OctyldodecylNeopentanoate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Purified Water, Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
How to use
Uses: EltaMD UV Sport Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 helps prevent sunburn and, if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician
There are no reviews yet.