When it comes to skin rejuvenation, your aesthetic goals can be achieved without having to undergo surgery. Age, genetics, and lifestyle habits contribute to wrinkles, sun spots, hyperpigmentation, sagging skin, rough texture, and other signs of aging skin. As experts in non-invasive anti-aging skin treatments, Dallas Dermatology Partners is uniquely qualified to help patients achieve smoother, healthier, and more youthful-looking skin without long recoveries or downtime.
Our in-office skin renewal procedures are tailored to correct different aspects of sun damage and age-related skin changes. An in-depth consultation and examination allow us to recommend a personalized treatment plan to help you attain your aesthetic goals.
Skin Rejuvenation Treatments
Skin revitalizing therapies are designed to address specific conditions-- whether you would like to smooth out acne scars, improve the appearance of forehead wrinkles and crow’s feet, tighten loose skin, or even out a blotchy complexion-- our board-certified dermatologists can help you achieve results that look natural and effortless.
- Chemical Peels – A chemical peel treatment removes the damaged outer layer of skin to correct mild scarring, discoloration, and textural irregularities. Peel concentrations are customized for each patient, resulting in a superficial or medium depth peel. When the top layer of the skin gently sloughs off, more even-toned, glowing skin is revealed.
- Microdermabrasion – Improve skin clarity, firmness, and radiance with a microdermabrasion treatment. Our Dallas practice uses the DiamondGlow™ hydrodermabrasion system that infuses the epidermis with growth factors, antioxidants, and other anti-aging ingredients in a 30-minute session. Most patients will benefit from 2-4 treatments.
- Microneedling - The Collagen PIN skin needling system creates micro-injuries, which trigger collagen production as part of the body’s natural healing process. After each microneedling treatment session, expect gradual improvements in the appearance of acne scars, fine lines, texture, and pore size.
- Sclerotherapy – Banish small vessels and spider veins with sclerotherapy treatment. A saline solution is injected into the vein, which collapses and eventually fades over the following weeks.
- Acne scarring treatment – There are several effective modalities for improving the appearance of ice pick scars, rolling scars, and box scars caused by pimples and breakouts. Injectable dermal fillers, chemical peels, laser therapy, microneedling, and subcision may be recommended as part of an acne scarring treatment regimen.
- Skincare products – Formulated with potent antioxidants and nourishing ingredients, our medical-grade skincare products include exfoliating cleansers, anti-aging serums, growth factors, barrier renewal complexes, hydrating moisturizers, and fragrance-free broad-spectrum sunscreens.
- Laser resurfacing – A fractionated laser resurfacing treatment benefits those with fine lines and wrinkles, pigment changes, and acne scars by stimulating collagen synthesis to renew the skin from the inside out. The Palomar Icon 1540 non-ablative laser can be used to treat the face, neck, chest, arms, back, and legs.
- Platelet rich plasma (PRP) – This facial rejuvenation treatment softens wrinkles and improves texture and tone. With each platelet rich plasma treatment, your own concentrated blood plasma, which contains growth factors and bioactive proteins, is injected into targeted areas of the skin, triggering collagen growth. The results can last upwards of two years.
- IPL Photofacial – Facial spider veins, facial flushing, dark spots, mild wrinkles, and rough texture can be improved with an intense pulsed light photofacial. This treatment has zero downtime and is best suited for patients with fair to light skin tones.
Book Your Skin Rejuvenation Consultation
To learn more about skin rejuvenation treatment options that can help reverse age-related changes, reach out to Dallas Dermatology Partners today. As always, our goal is to provide exceptional yet subtle results that can restore your skin’s radiance.