Dallas Dermatology Partners is committed to helping our patients realize the best version of themselves without the obvious signs of cosmetic intervention. Our board-certified dermatologists offer cutting-edge technologies and solutions for facial rejuvenation, wrinkle reduction, and body contouring – at any stage of life.
We take a holistic approach to cosmetic dermatology that is designed to enhance your features and natural beauty. Our overarching philosophy is one of minimalism, where less is more. We believe that men and women look and feel their most vibrant and rejuvenated with targeted enhancements that are subtle yet effective.
Advanced Cosmetic Dermatology, Tailored to You
Our practice offers a range of non-invasive procedures that can help restore the health, vitality, and youthful appearance of the skin. Ready to begin your aesthetic journey to a new level of confidence? It all starts with a one-on-one consultation here in our office, where we evaluate your concerns, assess expectations, and formulate a customized plan to attain your goals.
The physicians at Dallas Dermatology Partners bring compassion, innovation, and artistic vision to their work as cosmetic dermatologists. Self-care is a gateway to self-improvement, and we feel privileged to help patients from all walks of life look as fantastic as they feel.
We have a deep understanding of the anatomy and physiology of the skin, and utilize the latest modalities for addressing signs of:
- Sun damage
- Age-related volume loss
- Textural issues
- Fine lines and deep wrinkles
- Pigmentation irregularities
- Skin laxity
- Other common aging concerns
We currently offer many treatments including laser and light treatments. These treatments can address the appearance of texture, fine lines, and acne scarring.
We also offer laser hair removal for those that are interested in removing unwanted hair from their face or body.
Restore & Rejuvenate with Injectables
Our dermatologists understand the science behind aging, and offer an array of cosmetic injectables that smooth fine lines, restore youthful volume, and melt away submental, or “double chin” fat.
- Botox®, Jeaveau®, and Dysport® – relax dynamic muscles to smooth wrinkles for up to 6 months. Learn more about Botox treatments and our other cosmetic injectables.
- Juvederm® XC and Restylane® dermal fillers – add volume to soften creases and facial lines. Learn more about our Juvederm and Restylane treatments.
- Sculptra Aesthetic – rebuilds lost collagen to improve skin quality and diminish facial lines, as well as wrinkles on the chest and extremities. Learn more about sculptra treatments.
- Kybella – permanently destroys fat cells that cause jowls, a double chin, and unwanted bra fat. Learn more about kybella treatments.
Learn more abour our injectable treatments and dermal filler treatments.
Liquid Facelift & Non-Surgical Rhinoplasty
Cosmetic injectables are an effective and non-surgical option for lifting and rejuvenating the face and jawline. A liquid facelift may involve a combination of dermal filler, neuromodulator, and Kybella.
During a “liquid rhinoplasty,” a hyaluronic acid-based filler is artfully injected to address a variety of concerns. Injectables are effective for lifting the nasal tip, narrowing nostrils, correcting bumps, and providing more structure to a flat nasal bridge.
Chin and Jawline Augmentation for Men & Women
As we age, we lose bone and fat in our jawbone, resulting in skin recession and the appearance of jowls. Subtle placement of filler can help counteract these effects and create a more defined and chiseled jawline. Dermal fillers can also be used to augment the chin for a more balanced and harmonious appearance.
Innovations in Body Contouring
Our expertise goes beyond rejuvenation of the face, neck, and décolletage, and extends to the latest techniques in body contouring.
- Bra Fat Removal – Kybella is an injectable that destroys fat cells permanently, which is especially useful for the underarm area where fat bulges are hard to eliminate through exercise or diet. Get long-lasting results without surgery or scarring! Learn more about bra fat removal.
- Double Chin Removal – Kybella is an FDA-approved injectable treatment for double chin fat removal.
- Hand Rejuvenation – bothered by age spots, prominent veins, and premature wrinkles of the hand? A combination of laser therapy and filler for volume replenishment delivers exceptional results.
Menu of Skincare Services
- Microneedling – triggers new collagen synthesis for smoother and firmer skin. We offer Collagen PIN microneedling treatments and Genius RF Microneedling for skin tightening.
- Chemical Peels – AHA and BHA solutions applied on the face, neck, and chest to address acne scars, sun damage, wrinkles, and other signs of aging. Learn more about our chemical peels.
- Microdermabrasian with Diamond Glow™ – a multi-faceted treatment that cleanses, purifies, exfoliates, and hydrates with powerful anti-aging ingredients like vitamin C, growth factors, and peptides. Learn more about our microdermabrasion treatment.
- Sclerotherapy – treats varicose and spider veins. Learn more about sclerotherapy treatments.
- Skincare Products – dermatologist-tested products for anti-aging and to brighten as well as improve texture, tone, and hydration
- Acne Scarring Treatments - we utilize various acne scar treatments including lasers and microneedling. Learn more
Schedule Your Skincare Consultation
Our board-certified dermatologists have more than 65 years of combined experience and are life-long learners who are passionate about bringing the latest and most effective aesthetic techniques to our patients in Dallas, Plano, Richardson, Frisco, and Addison.
At Dallas Dermatology Partners, patient care and satisfaction are paramount, as is our desire to provide subtle, natural-looking results. To learn more about our cosmetic dermatology services, please reach out to schedule a consultation with a dallas cosmetic dermatologist